8 Fantastic Bob Styles for Your HairDecember 15, 2019
Bob’s have been one of the trendiest styles of the year. These shorter styles have been a great answer to chic hair since the early 1900s and can vary from a modern jaw-dropping blunt to soft beachy waves. Here are some of our favorite variations on the bob and make an appointment at Anna’s Salon Elite for a bob cut or a trim!
- Tousled — With choppy layers and some curls, you can have hair that looks trendy and cute. The loose waves of a tousled bob are easy, All you need is a curling iron and some mousse.
- French — Sometimes, you just can’t beat a classic, and a modern take on this style is one of the tops. The French bob is one of the ultimate cool-girl hairstyles.
- Blunt — An edgy blunt style adds a pop of flair to your tresses. Go the extra mile with blunt bangs too!
- The Long Bob — While most bobs lean on the short side, a slightly longer cut gives you the look without sacrificing as many inches.
- Shaggy — This look uses lots of layers for more relaxed locks. Throw in some bright highlights or lowlights for even greater dimensions.
- Asymmetrical — A funky asymmetrical cut that looks great whether pin straight or with a slight curl.
- Straight — Sleek bobs have all the right vibes for glossy, cool hair. Their great for anyone with thin hair as it will help your mane look a bit thicker.
- Chin Length — Dare to go even shorter with your bob — all the way to your chin! This length is perfect for square faces and can mix well with other bob styles like edgy.
When you’re prepared for the chop, our stylists at Anna’s Salon Elite are here to give you a beautiful bob. Find us at 2616 Brodhead Road in Aliquippa or call 724.375.8511 to book your appointment. For your convenience, you can also book an appointment with us online.Tags: anna's salon elite, bob hair cut, Hair Salon, Hair Styles, Hair Stylists, hairstyle trends