Complement Long Hair With Gorgeous BangsJanuary 31, 2020
Luxuriously long hair isn’t going out of style anytime soon, and the best way to compliment your locks is with perfectly matched bangs that elevate your look to the next level. Our stylists know how to find the exact right fringe for your long hair. Learn about some of the different bangs that look will absolutely help you ace a beautiful mane.
- Cropped — These short bangs are too die for, especially if you prefer messier hair. The cropped style also works wonders with textured hair.
- Curtain — Effortlessly chic, this fringe gives you that carefree look. The lighter layers in curtain bangs help accentuate your features.
- Angled — Flash a little attitude when your pair lengthier locks with angled bangs.
- Side-swept — Only ready to dip a toe into the world of fringes? Let some side-swept bangs get you started. If you don’t like it, they’re easy to grow out, but we’re guessing it won’t take long to make you a believer in bangs.
- Parted – Everyone with a round face or thick hair can rejoice with parted bangs. They frame your face, add even more length, and are low maintenance to make for easy styling.
- Shaggy — If your long hair already has plenty of layers or you’re looking to add more, a shaggier bang style what you want. Layered bangs suit choppy and messy looks best.
- Baby — This super short style takes more time to keep trim, but as long you maintain the length, long hair looks incredible like some of our favorite old Hollywood starlets.
Amazing bangs are only an appointment away at Anna’s Salon Elite. The stylists at our salon are long hair experts and will show you how easy and pretty the right fringe is for every style and length. Find us at 2616 Brodhead Road in Aliquippa or call 724.375.8511 to book your appointment. For your convenience, you can also book an appointment with us online.Tags: anna's salon elite, bangs, bangs hairstyle tips, bangs hairstyles, bangs tips, Hair Stylists, Hair Trends, hairstyle salon, hairstyle tips, hairstyle trends, hairstyle trends 2020, hairstyles